The longest section of a dissertation is the one that discusses the actual research findings. By using sub-headings and clearly written paragraphs, one can help the dissertation's readers to follow the writer's lines of reasoning. Breaking the paragraphs into shorter pieces can help readers navigate at a more reasonable pace. This can be a complex and time-consuming endeavor, one that the professional writers and editors can provide at a very reasonable cost.
Our guide to the discussion section:
The discussion section of a dissertation is the one that follows the Results section and can be thought of as the concluding section. This important section of a dissertation should be as much as 30% of the paper's total length. This section requires the most work and is thought of by many as the most difficult section to write. Even if learners do not need professional help for the rest of the dissertation, it is highly recommended that students consult with the professional editors at Supreme-Thesis.net prior to completion of this particular section of the document. Our highly competent editors can make the difference between success and failure, all at a price that students can afford.
When students turn their dissertation work over to the professional writers at Supreme-Thesis.net, they are guaranteed to get relevant, original work that will accomplish the overall goals of the dissertation. It will explain and interpret the research results, clearly answer the main research question, justify the writer's approach and offer critical evaluation of the study.
The discussion section of a dissertation can be thought of as the part of the work that helps readers follow the writer's line of reasoning by summarizing the main results. It should interpret them rather than describe and explain whether they prove or disprove the writer's hypothesis. The results should be discussed in light of confirmed or refuted previous research and should explain wider implications of the work. It should also talk about any limitations or problems that arose during the research study and make suggestions for improvements. Finally, it should suggest directions that researchers can take in future research. It is also important that the writer not neglect to explain any results that were unexpected. Readers will want to know this information.
The “three times over” rule is a helpful way to structure the discussion phase of a dissertation. This is where the writer informs the reader about what he/she plans to discuss, then says it and finally reminds the reader about what was just said in a concise manner.
The Dissertation Discussion Section Should Include the Following:
- A well-written summary of the dissertation in its entirety, including the document's overall goal, the methods used to conduct the research, and a reminder of the most relevant literature. Supreme-Thesis.net editor can make sure that all of these components are correctly written.
- The main result of the research should be included in a summarized list.
- The student should include a critical evaluation of the researcher/writer's results.
- The student should discuss why the implications of one's findings are important.
- Readers should be informed about whether the research achieves the researcher's desired results or not.
- The discussion should include a critical evaluation of any weaknesses or limitations that the writer discovers during the research phase.
- Suggestions can be made about how the researcher could have taken a better approach.
- There should be a section about what can come next as a result of the research.
- The conclusion should summarize the most important findings of the dissertation.
Writing of this important chapter should not be left up to the student alone. The highly qualified writers and editors at Supreme-Thesis.net can assure the student that the Discussion section of his/her dissertation is perfect. We provide the best writing and editing services available anywhere and can easily work with students who are on a budget. Please turn to Supreme-Thesis.net for assistance today.