General Terms of Providing Custom Writing Services
Writology Limited provides custom writing services to the clients worldwide, irrespective of order instructions and deadline. Every customer may choose a specific type of product in the “Order Now” form:
- Research papers
- Research proposals
Level of Writing
Every client decides on the level of writing, depending on the institutional affiliation:
- High school
A client may ask to replace the order type on his/her request and our Financial Department will recalculate an order price.
*All tips are non-refundable. The payment for custom writing/editing/proofreading/rewriting/formatting may be refunded only. Tips cannot substitute an additional or compensation order.
Prior to placing an order, every client may request a price quote from our Customer Support Team. Depending on the customer’s specifications, our agents will identify an order price and will assist in placing an order (if requested).
Importance of Communication
A client is suggested to communicate with members of our team through the following means of communication:
- Live chat option.
- Phone calls.
- Messaging system.
It is highly important to provide all clarifications on time, reply to the Writer’s messages/emails from Support Team to make sure that the final product is up to the required standards and expectations. A client should provide all order materials while placing the order (no later than 10-15% of the deadline passed).
We care for your privacy and never share your personal information with the writers or any third party. All data is kept strictly confidential. Please do not disclose your personal details to the writers directly. All sensitive information is to be provided via Support. You bare full responsibility for the consequences of breaking Terms of our services.
Work Process Overview
By purchasing orders on our website, a client agrees to receive the order within such work process:
- Customer places the order, indicates all instructions and specifications, and pays for it. A client may request a “preferred writer” to complete his/her order.
- Writer starts working on the order.
- Customer may request process updates and communicate with the writer regarding order instructions and possible adjustments. A client may be asked to place an additional order, if our Writing Department identifies a mismatch in the order price (wrong level of order, number of pages, etc.).
- The order is checked for plagiarism, edited, and sent to the customer.
- Customer may request a plagiarism report from our Customer Support Team. We guarantee plagiarism-free papers on any topic.
Submitting a Refund Application
Users of our writing service are entitled to ask for a refund for up to 2 weeks (14 days) of the date of their order expiring. Needless to say perhaps, there are no time restrictions in place if the customer is claiming the paper (or any part of the paper) they received is plagiarized. However, they will be asked to show irrefutable proof (i.e. a reliable report) that our writer is responsible for the plagiarism.
Note: We do not accept reports from SafeAssign.com as reliable proof because this system draws attention to cases of ‘plagiarism’ that are not genuine, e.g., correctly-cited quotations/references and other elements that are not usually considered to be plagiarism. As well as this, we do not accept hand-made notes alleging plagiarism. By contrast, however, we are happy to accept reports from Turnitin.com, iThenticate, WriteCheck and some other services.
- Supreme-Thesis.net is not responsible for instances of plagiarism in the customer’s part of a continuation order. It is only those sections written by the writers of Supreme-Thesis.net that undergo authenticity tests.
- In the event a customer is dissatisfied with an order, their case will be investigated and reported on by our Refunds Department. Where claims made by the customer are justified, Supreme-Thesis.net will issue a full or partial refund. Customers can expect a response within three to four business days.
Customers are offered free revisions for up to 2 days after a deadline passes. After this free revision window has expired, a fresh order will be needed. If, by agreement, a writer undertakes any revisions without additional reimbursement, no future refund can be provided against that order.
We offer free revisions for up to 30 days after the deadline passing for longer paper, e.g., those with twenty pages or more.
We cannot, unfortunately, offer free revisions where original instructions are changed. Furthermore, if essential materials/information is not forthcoming until a project is underway or completed, a new order may be needed by way of compensation.
Where a customer takes up our offer of complimentary revisions, they will need to put in place a suitably-revised deadline when setting out their instructions. If there is difficulty reassigning an order or if the requirements are complicated, the revised paper can take up to one day to complete but we always strive to meet deadlines.
Customers should monitor their email and account pages for the possibility of messages from us. Occasionally, crucial materials are not included with an order, but it is each customer’s responsibility to make sure we have everything we need to complete orders satisfactorily.
Please choose our “Extended Revision” option while placing an order if you want to enlarge revision period from 48 hours up to 14 days. The price of this option will be just 30% of the paper cost. However, customers cannot use “Extended Revision” option if the revision instructions will differ from the initial ones. Also, bear in mind that payment for this option will not be refunded if the customer does not make any revision requests.
A Full Refund
- If we mistakenly charge you too much or you accidently order the same paper in a duplicate form, we may refund the order price in full and/or, upon request, our support team will cancel any unwanted order.
- If we fail to find you a writer, we will refund the order price in full.
- If a complete refund is granted, the customer is no longer entitled to use any materials provided by Supreme-Thesis.net.
- The company can not promise any grades since every university can evaluate the content of papers differently. However, a professor’s feedback is to be considered by the Refund Department when reviewing the complaint. If writer overlooked the instructions provided by a customer, a partial/full refund will be provided.
- While applying for a refund, please keep in mind, that we can not revise and refund the order at the same time. The whole order is to be analyzed for the compliance with the provided instructions.
A Partial Refund
- If a customer mistakenly selects an incorrect length of paper when ordering, we may refund part of the order price.
- If a customer mistakenly selects the incorrect academic or writing level when ordering, we may refund part of the order price.
- If a customer mistakenly provides contradictory instructions, we may refund part of the order price.
Cancelling an order after it has been allocated to a writer:
|Refund percentage||Passed deadline|
|100%||10-19% of the deadline|
|90%||20-29% of the deadline|
|80%||30-39% of the deadline|
|70%||40-49% of the deadline|
|60%||50-59% of the deadline|
|50%||60%+ of the deadline|
Note: Cancellation is not possible where a deadline still has thirty percent left and a writer is assigned or where an order is ready and uploaded.
All tips are non-refundable
The payment for custom writing/editing/proofreading/rewriting/formatting may be refunded only. Tips cannot substitute an additional or compensation order.
Customers are usually requested to verify their orders by our Finance team in a bid to prevent identification fraud. Sometimes customers are late providing the required verification so the deadline clock will not start ticking until the necessary paperwork is received. If this delay is a problem, a deadline extension may be negotiated or the customer can submit a new order to compensate the writer if the work is urgent.
A client may choose the most appropriate order urgency, starting from 3 hours up to 2 months. For more details, please refer to the “Order now” page. If the client expects early delivery (decides to change order urgency), an order price will be recalculated and compensation order should be placed. Writology Limited delivers all papers on time and within the indicated time frame.
A free draft option in a “VIP Account” is not applicable to the following order types: formatting, proofreading, editing, revision, rewriting, online test, multiple choice questions, PDF/PPT poster, PowerPoint Presentation, and excel exercises. In addition, free draft cannot be provided in orders with 3-8 hour urgency due to a limited time frame provided to complete the assignment.